Season 1, Episode 3
“When we accept violence to a certain extent, that’s when it can be accepted to the worst extent,” quote by Cassaundra Rangip [Cass].
In this podcast episode, Cass shares how and why she started Brisbane-based ‘Pacific Fashion Festival’ [PFF] in 2014 without any funding or financial contribution.
She also relays the reason why she chose fashion as the platform to create awareness about gender-based and sorcery-based domestic violence.
Cass lets us in on her vision for PFF in the next 5-10 years, such as:
- expanding its reach, and
- remaining self-sustainable at a grassroots level.
Her non-profit organisation is created for the people by the people. To explore more about Pacific Fashion Festival, click here.
10 Fun Facts About Cassaundra Rangip
- A nickname of mine:
- My first job:
- Favourite smell from the kitchen:
- My signature dish:
- My most attractive feature:
- A pet hate of mine:
- Home to me is:
- Best line from a favourite movie:
- Something you may not know about me:
- A moment that changed my life: